- Characters begin at level 3 (or equal to the lowest leveled party member with and with only enough experience points to have reached that level).
- When calculating hit die subsequent to your first level, you must choose to take the “average” listed in your class or take the chance and roll. Once you have chosen for that level, you must stay with that choice.
- Your starting gold is equal to one half of your maximum class gold plus
0 / 140 / 280 / 420 / 560
4500 / 8400 / 12,300 / 16,200 / 20,100
24,100 / 42,400 / 60,700 / 79,000 / 97,300
116,000 / 134,000 / 362,000 / 590,000 / 818,000
total gold at your corresponding level (Gold at level source).
- Be sure to make a wiki entry on your character. Use any other character entry as an example.
- See Player Races for racial information
- See Languages for clarification on language differences between 5th Ed and this campaign.
- See History and Politics for more information about the world.
- Magic is very different than other campaign settings, it may be helpful to check out Magic.
(See here for a complete listing of DM rulings)